Are you a savvy tradesperson in Ottawa with roofing and or siding experience?
We’re hiring a roof service technician in ottawa, ontario
Are you a savvy tradesperson in Ottawa with roofing and or siding experience? Are you a self-motivated individual who loves fixing and building things?
Now entering our sixth year in business, Rydel Roofing is actively seeking a service technician who can take care of inspections, winterizing, roof repairs and more! This is a full-time position with heaps of work to be done year-round. We encourage applicants from outside the Ottawa area to apply. Accommodations, living expenses and travel expenses are available for those willing to travel long distances.
- Roofing Inspections
- Asphalt roof repair and replacement
- Metal roof repair and replacement
- Eavestrough repair and replacement
- General construction
- Wear the necessary protective and safety equipment at all times
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with conventional and inverted roofing systems
- Experience with modified bitumen (cold and hot applications), built up roof and single-ply roofing systems (EPDM, TPO, PVC)
- Understanding and ability to follow our Health & Safety Program
- Weight handling over 45kg
- Basic roofing product knowledge
- Availability to work overtime and weekends when required
- Valid Drivers License
- Working at Heights Certification (Training can be provided for the right candidates)
If it feels like you might be the right person for the job, please don’t hesitate to apply today. Not the right job for you? Check out the complete listing of job opportunities here at Rydel Roofing.
We thank you advance for taking the time to consider us as an employer and look forward to hearing from you.
How We Work
An effective process is the best way to know you will get the same results every time. Ensuring both a high quality installation and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Contact: You fill out a form or give us a call to start the process.
- Discovery Call: One of our experienced sales team will call you to review your needs, learn more about your project and book a time to come by.
- In-Home Consultation: We come out to your house to review your roofing and siding needs in person, review your needs and go through your options to move forward
- Pre-Production: Our team assembles your project, building your work order, scheduling your install team at a convenient time for you and ordering all the materials required.
- Installation: Our team of certified installers remove the existing product, install your new flat or low slope roof with great attention to detail and then take away all debris from your property leaving you with a quality professional and warrantied roof.
- Quality Completion Package: We perform a thorough site inspection with you to examine the installation, review your service warranty and get your feedback.
Our Team Goes Above and Beyond For Our Clients
Don’t Take Our Word For It
What People Said
Being a first time homeowner, having to have my roof done was an overwhelming experience. Rydel roofing walked me through the entire process. They followed through on everything they promised. I would recommend them to anyone.
– Clinton D’Silva
Trusted by the pros
Ready to deliver sooner!
Because of the contracts we have with builders, we have a large number of crews and a flexible schedule. This flexibility allows us to work with your schedule to get a quality team delivering a new flat roof for your home on a timeline that works with your overall project.
Choose a company that has the ability to support your ongoing needs and has the right insurance and the best certifications.
Complete annual, bi-annual and monthly maintenance packages for flat roof snow removal.
Pay for your roof when the job is done
As one of our valued roofing customers, you don’t pay until the job is complete
24/7 Emergency Repair service for EPDM, BUR, TPO and SBS
We pledge to you, our customer, that you will be getting the best quality job at the fairest price available. We are a locally owned and operated Ottawa based company with skilled workers who take pride in every aspect of every job we complete. We are Fully Insured and all employees are fully covered by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
10 Year Warranty
We also back all of our jobs with a 10-year ongoing service package, free of charge. ($1099 value) While Rydel Roofs have consistently withstood the power of tornadoes, blizzards, the searing heat of summer and pretty much everything Mother Nature can throw at them without any warranty claims, even a perfectly built roof can have issues in Ottawa’s extreme weather conditions. In the unlikely event that your roof has an issue, we will humbly send one of roof repair teams to your home with haste.