- Roofing Inspections
- Asphalt roof repair and replacement
- Metal roof repair and replacement
- Eavestrough repair and replacement
- General construction
- Wear the necessary protective and safety equipment at all times
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with conventional and inverted roofing systems
- Experience with modified bitumen (cold and hot applications), built up roof and single-ply roofing systems (EPDM, TPO, PVC)
- Understanding and ability to follow our Health & Safety Program
- Weight handling over 45kg
- Basic roofing product knowledge
- Availability to work overtime and weekends when required
- Valid Drivers License
- Working at Heights Certification (Training can be provided for the right candidates)
If it feels like you might be the right person for the job, please don’t hesitate to apply today. Not the right job for you? Check out the complete listing of job opportunities here at Rydel Roofing.
We thank you advance for taking the time to consider us as an employer and look forward to hearing from you.