Certified junior h-f steel roof installation company in ottawa
Junior H-F is a staple of the steel roofing industry. Designed for residential or commercial construction, Junior H-F standing seam metal roofs offer any building an attractive and timeless appearance, higher market value and unmatched durability. It’s also one of the only steel roofing products that can be curved over a solid backing convex roof.
Manufactured right here in Ottawa, Junior H-F (Hidden Fastener) steel roofs are custom-made to your home’s requirements, including perfect colour matching. Coated with high-quality Perspectra Plus Series / WeatherXL paint, Junior H-F steel roofs offer 40 years of film integrity. In compliance with LEED® credit requirements, they reflect UV and infrared rays, reducing the heat island effect.
Constructed of .016 in.-thick (29 Gauge) Galvalume pre-painted steel in 16-inch (406 mm) widths, Junior H-F panels are pre-punched for screws with nylon washers which allows them to adjust during steel’s natural expansion and contraction throughout the heat of summer and cold of winter.
Four Major Factors That Make the Junior H-F series Stand Apart From its Competitors.
- On the surface, Junior H-F steel roofs are coated with an ultra-high-quality Perspectra Plus Series WeatherXL paint that is designed to last up to 40 years and is backed by a 40-year paint warranty.
- Its steel roofing panels are secured using a hidden fastener system. This system of using striations add strength and rigidity to the roofing panels.
- When installed by a certified roofing company (Rydel), the Junior H-F Steel Roof is backed by a 40-year limited warranty.
- The Junior H-f can be curved on-site over a convex solid backing roof with a minimum radius of 16 feet.
Ameri-Cana Corrugated Roofing
A solid choice in any environment, Ameri-Cana panels are exceptionally popular and ideal for roofing or siding applications on residential, light commercial & industrial and agricultural buildings. Ameri-Cana panels deliver outstanding energy efficiency, impressive durability and lasting beauty. Offering superior strength and better protection against leakage, Ameri-Cana panels allow for drainage through their anti-syphon groove. Affordably priced, these roofing panels offer superior strength, are practically maintenance-free and are available in an assortment of colours.
Benefits of Choosing Ameri-Cana Panels:
- Available in a wide range of popular colours
- Wind resistant up to 225 km/h
- Fire resistant
- 40-Year limited paint warranty
- Energy efficient
- Constructed of 26-gauge and 29-gauge Commercial Grade Steel
- Long life expectancy
- Low maintenance
- Possible insurance savings
- Weather-tight overlap
- Manufactured right here in Ottawa
The Smart Choice in Flat Roofing
For the past decade Rydel Roofing has been helping with flat roofing repairs, replacements and new installations. Our commitment to customers goes well beyond the leading tools, techniques, craftsmanship and standards we employ. From the moment you call us to when we shake hands on a completed project, we are all about offering service at the highest level.
No matter what products your low slope or flat roof needs, Rydel flat roofing will install it with excellence!
Modified Bitumen (MDM)
Modified Bitumen also known as mod Bit or MDM is a flat roofing surface constructed of asphalt, rubber modifiers and solvents mixed together and formed into large rolls. The main benefit of modified bitumen roofing are its flexibility in both cold and hot weather as well as its ease of replacement. The life expectancy of an MDM roof is about 25 years and the warranty on the membrane itself is 12 years. As part of the Thermoset class of roofing systems MDM is installed using a torch on system.
TPO Roofing Systems (Thermoplastic Olefin)
TPO is installed by bonding the underside of the membrane using an induction welder, low-ride urethane foam or mechanically ballasted rather than your tradition torch-on methods. All seams and flashings are bonded using welding equipment that heats air resulting in a nearly seamless finished product. The key benefits to a TPO roofing system are that they are resistant to grease, offer exceptionally high wind ratings and come with a 30-year manufacturer warranty.
PVC Flat Roofing Systems (Polyvinyl Chloride)
PVC, otherwise known as polyvinyl chloride is a light-weight, single-ply roofing membrane used on flat or moderately sloped commercial and industrial roofs. Reinforced with polyester, fiberglass matting or scrim, PVC holds a high flame resistance and can be installed directly overtop and existing surface meaning it can save money on tear-offs as well as installation.
How We Work
An effective process is the best way to know you will get the same results every time. Ensuring both a high quality installation and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Contact: You fill out a form or give us a call to start the process.
- Discovery Call: One of our experienced sales team will call you to review your needs, learn more about your project and book a time to come by.
- In-Home Consultation: We come out to your house to review your roofing and siding needs in person, review your needs and go through your options to move forward
- Pre-Production: Our team assembles your project, building your work order, scheduling your install team at a convenient time for you and ordering all the materials required.
- Installation: Our team of certified installers remove the existing product, install your new flat or low slope roof with great attention to detail and then take away all debris from your property leaving you with a quality professional and warrantied roof.
- Quality Completion Package: We perform a thorough site inspection with you to examine the installation, review your service warranty and get your feedback.
Our Team Goes Above and Beyond For Our Clients
Don’t Take Our Word For It
What People Said
Being a first time homeowner, having to have my roof done was an overwhelming experience. Rydel roofing walked me through the entire process. They followed through on everything they promised. I would recommend them to anyone.
– Clinton D’Silva
Trusted by the pros
Ready to deliver sooner!
Because of the contracts we have with builders, we have a large number of crews and a flexible schedule. This flexibility allows us to work with your schedule to get a quality team delivering a new flat roof for your home on a timeline that works with your overall project.
Choose a company that has the ability to support your ongoing needs and has the right insurance and the best certifications.
Complete annual, bi-annual and monthly maintenance packages for flat roof snow removal.
Pay for your roof when the job is done
As one of our valued roofing customers, you don’t pay until the job is complete
24/7 Emergency Repair service for EPDM, BUR, TPO and SBS
We pledge to you, our customer, that you will be getting the best quality job at the fairest price available. We are a locally owned and operated Ottawa based company with skilled workers who take pride in every aspect of every job we complete. We are Fully Insured and all employees are fully covered by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
10 Year Warranty
We also back all of our jobs with a 10-year ongoing service package, free of charge. ($1099 value) While Rydel Roofs have consistently withstood the power of tornadoes, blizzards, the searing heat of summer and pretty much everything Mother Nature can throw at them without any warranty claims, even a perfectly built roof can have issues in Ottawa’s extreme weather conditions. In the unlikely event that your roof has an issue, we will humbly send one of roof repair teams to your home with haste.
1-613-656-8608 CALL US TODAY
Get Your Free Quote For Your Next Project
Choose Rydel Flat Roofing’s expert team to complete your flat roof project with excellence.